Beacons in black and silver are currently shipping within about 4-5 weeks.
Please contact us about lead times on other colors.
Please contact us about Mix-and-Match or custom color orders. Custom colors can be the entire light, or just the front and/or rear caps; please select under 'Color' above.
Beacon Headlight FAQ
Beacon Taillight Information
Integrated USB Charger
- Charge your phone, GPS, or any other USB device directly from the Beacon; no need for a separate charger.
Flexible Power Options
- An external, off-the-shelf USB battery pack can be connected to maintain bright, flicker-free light even when stopped or riding slowly. Any available dynamo power replaces battery power until reaching a speed when all power is provided by the dynamo and the battery is no longer used.
- Lots of light, suitable for any style of riding.
Symmetrical Beam Pattern
- Ideal choice for off-road riding.
Superior brightness at low and medium speeds
- Dynamo power is optimized at low-to-medium speeds, reaching 200 lumens at just 5 MPH, 500 lumens at 8 MPH, 650 lumens at 10 MPH, and 750 lumens at 13 MPH.
Charger Priority Mode
- Intelligently balances power between light and charger to optimize simultaneous use.
- A supercapacitor, charged while riding, provides about 5 minutes of standlight when stopped.
- We are able to mix-and-match different colors for the front, middle, and back of the Beacon. Pick a combination that matches your bike or represents your country or team. Contact us about custom colors.
- The 10mm mounting tab is compatible with mounting hardware from B&M, Supernova, Schmidt, etc.
- L x W x H - 58 x 42 x 42mm
- 115g (includes 36" dynamo wire)
- A taillight output is available and is controlled by the headlight.
- Taillight compatibility information can be found here.
Better Color Temperature
- While still in the "cool white" range, the Beacon generates slightly warmer light than other LED headlights. This results in less glare, less strain on your eyes, and does a better job reproducing natural colors.
- Designed to be used in any conditions. Multiple seals protect against water ingress, electronics are potted in epoxy, and all connectors are gold plated and designed for resistance to the elements.
Made in the USA
- All Sinewave products are made in the USA. The Beacon is the only commercially available dynamo light made in the USA.
What's in the box?
- The Beacon comes with a USB-to-DC cable.
- A mount is not included - there are many options available for different mounting locations. Contact us if you need advice about mounting options.
- A right-angle USB extension cable is available here.