This order is a pre-order deposit. The full price is $350 for black or silver, $390 for other colors; we will send an invoice for the balance when the order is ready to ship. Beacon 2 pre-orders have begun shipping and we are working through the queue as production allows. Current lead time for new orders is about 3 months. If needed, please contact us for an ETA of your particular order.
Beacon 2 Headlight FAQ
Beacon 2 Instructions
Beacon 2 Taillight Information
Beacon 2 Mounting Information
Steady light output
- Flicker-free light down to 3-4 MPH.
Integrated USB Charger
- Charge your phone, GPS, or any other USB device directly from the Beacon; no need for a separate charger.
Flexible Power Options
- An external, off-the-shelf USB battery pack can be connected to maintain bright, flicker-free light even when stopped or riding slowly. Any available dynamo power replaces battery power until reaching a speed when all power is provided by the dynamo and the battery is no longer used.
- Lots of light, suitable for any style of riding.
Symmetrical Beam Pattern
- Ideal choice for off-road riding.
Superior brightness at low and medium speeds
- Dynamo power is optimized at low-to-medium speeds, reaching 100 lumens at 5 MPH, 375 lumens at 8 MPH, 600 lumens at 10 MPH, and 750 lumens at 13 MPH.
Low Brightness Mode
- A reduced brightness mode for situations where full brightness is not needed, and for easy power sharing between the light and charger.
- A supercapacitor, charged while riding, provides about 5 minutes of standlight when stopped. The standlight can be turned off with the toggle switch.
- A blinking mode is available when using external battery power.
- We are able to mix-and-match different colors for the front, middle, and back of the Beacon. Pick a combination that matches your bike or represents your country or team. Contact us about custom colors.
- The 10mm mounting tab is compatible with mounting hardware from B&M, Supernova, Schmidt, etc.
- L x W x H - 58 x 42 x 42mm
- 115g (includes 36" dynamo wire)
- A taillight output is available and is controlled by the headlight.
- Taillight compatibility information can be found here.
Better Color Temperature
- While still in the "cool white" range, the Beacon generates slightly warmer light than other LED headlights. This results in less glare, less strain on your eyes, and does a better job reproducing natural colors.
- Designed to be used in any conditions. Multiple seals protect against water ingress, electronics are potted in epoxy, and all connectors are gold plated and designed for resistance to the elements.
Made in the USA
- All Sinewave products are made in the USA. The Beacon is the only commercially available dynamo light made in the USA.
What's in the box?
- The Beacon comes with a USB-to-DC cable.
- A mount is not included - there are many options available for different mounting locations. Contact us if you need advice about mounting options.
- A right-angle USB extension cable is available here.